Verifying Insurance Benefits
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Prior to your appointment, as a courtesy T.L.C. will obtain information about your co-payment, any remaining deductible you may have for the year, and secure authorization for the recommended outpatient services. HOWEVER, it is your responsibility to be aware of your insurance coverage. PLEASE BE AWARE, YOU ARE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SERVICES YOU RECEIVE , in the event that insurance denies or rejects the claims T.L.C. submits on your behalf.
Tranformative Life Center clinicians currently participate in the following managed-care panels. Again, please verify with your insurance company prior to scheduling your appointment. There may be other companies that are not listed below that will provide out-of-network benefits to cover TLC services.
* **California*** Dr LeDay is in the process of paneling with insurance companies. Until paneled, services will be provided as fee for service and payment will be due at the time of service. Please check with your insurer to determine if you have out of network benefits where these charges can be submitted for potential reimbursement.
ALL PPO Insurance
Aetna - www.aetnabehavioralhealth.com
Medicare - www.medicare.gov (current address not linked)
Dr. LeDay, Shante Vines
TriCare - www.mytricare.com
United Behavioral Health - www.unitedbehavioralhealth.com
Wellpath / Coventry - www.chcnorthcarolina.coventryh...
Determined individually for each provider and are based upon experience and licensure level. Rates will be discussed with you prior to your appointment and are reviewed in our office policies. Payment, either in full or a co-payment (if insurance coverage is established) is expected at the time of service.
A No show for your scheduled therapy appointment, or not notifiying at least 24 hours in advance, will result in a $100.00 missed appointment fee . This cost can not be submitted to your insurance company .
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact us for further information.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.